Thursday, January 30, 2014

Things I Love Thursdays: Secret Garden Coloring Book



This is gonna be a quick post, but I wanted to share a little Christmas gift I got from my sister that has been a lot of fun for the past few weeks. It's a grown-up coloring book called "Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book," and combined with the gel pens I ordered for myself (yes, I'm 13), it's a great way to keep my hands busy while Jack is playing or watching a movie.

Look at all the GLITTER!!!

A work in progress.

I'm saving some of my favorite pictures (generally anything involving owls) until I can do a really great job and possibly frame them. But for now, it's just nice to have something relaxing and mindless to do when I get the time. And if I end up on bed rest again this time around, I know exactly what I'll be doing on the couch!