Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things I Love Thursdays: Cute Christmas Gifts

Whilst searching for inspiration for this year's batch of felt ornaments, I stumbled across these adorable items on Etsy. They were too cute not to share.

Ursus the Astrologer Polar Bear from sweetbestiary



Rubber Ice Cream Stamps from MemiTheRainbow

Winter Terrarium Ring from HoKiou

Secret Hollow Locket from StrangelyYours
And my friend Courtney told me about these adorable animal prints from The Animal Print Shop by Sharon Montrose. If you're decorating a nursery, how cute would these be?

Baby Deer by Sharon Montrose at The Animal Print Shop


Kitten with Feather by Sharon Montrose at The Animal Print Shop

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Oh my gosh, I totally want the tree stump necklace! That's so cute!
My dad is a nature photographer, so my daughter's nursery is filled with photos of baby animals. :)

Sarah said...

Love that terrarium ring!

Peggy Eddleman said...

I'm in love with that snow globe ring!