Thursday, June 21, 2012

Things I Love Thursdays: Wordy Wallet and Once Again PB

This wallet from Modcloth may be the cutest wallet EVER. I don't need a new wallet. I am perfectly content with the one I have. But this one is so freaking fabulous I'm not sure I can resist. A wallet that looks like a book? Are you kidding me?


I also recently stumbled upon this fabulous peanut butter that may have changed my world completely (okay, that may be a *slight* exaggeration...). It's the American Classic peanut butter from Once Again, and it is the first organic peanut butter that doesn't separate. For reals. It's light and fluffy and deeelicious!

Amazing. And who can resist the raccoon??
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Emily R. King said...

Peanut butter. YUM! That raccoon on the label is totally cute. I bet it tastes goooooood.

Mara Rae said...

It is damn good peanut butter! Highly recommend it :)