Thursday, June 7, 2012

Things I Love Thursdays: Masha and Friends

I've loved Suzy Ultman since I discovered her amazing Home Sweet Home Decorative Prints, which I framed and put up in Jack's room and still obsess over two and a half years later. So imagine my sheer delight when I found Ultman's collection of Russia-themed stickers and labels!

Masha and friends. Not entirely sure which one is Masha, come to think of it...

Masha and her friends are matryoshka dolls, of course. This set comes with a ton of stickers (two of each page, too), and they are all adorable, colorful, and cheery. I can't wait to use them on my letters home from Russia.

I may be slightly obsessed with the whales.
And the little onion domes! I die!




3 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute! I am excited to receive my first letter!

Mary said...

So cute! Jack and Joanie could become pen pals!

Mara Rae said...

Sarah - I'm sure yours will come BEFORE I actually move :)

Mary - I love that idea soooo much! Can we do that, seriously??